Hunting Namibia

clint21

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Well June can not come around fast enough as i am booked to go back and hunt with Harald Jacobz the owner and PH of Osombahe-Nord Hunting safaris again for 15 days. The group will be six hunters and a couple partners all from Australia.
On my last trip there in 2014 i took some excellent trophies burchells zebra, few warthog, more springbuck, red heartbeast, kudu, blesbok and a couple oryx. The experience was awesome and a complete mind opener. the range and amount of animals we saw was something i could not fathom. I loved the kalahari country it is a hunters dream.

The trophies targeted this trip are waterbuck, eland, hartmanns zebra, baboon, impala, steenbok, another oryx 40" but i can see the list will grow once there.

i will put up some photos of the trip and a little story to follow

Enjoy the hunt. Namibia is easily the most beautiful country I have been to (high praise, considering I live in RSA). What will you be using on your hunt?

Hello Alex,

I'm thinking of taking over my 300wm in winchester extreme weather, or will use the outfitters guns. they shot really well on my last trip.

Looking forward to the pictures ....Good luck and play safe !
Glen

Great stuff Clint. 8 weeks until I am there. I look forward to comparing notes on the flipside mate!

Your .300 will be perfect ( as I'm sure you'll know). Just going for the hunt, or will you be doing a bit of sight-seeing as well? (etosha, kolmanskop, fishriver etc)

Enjoy the hunt!

Hunt hard for the Hartmann.

Very much looking forward to reading about your hunt and seeing the new pictures.

Clint I wish you all the best in luck on your group hunt! This trip should be a blast with this many friends coming along!

I absolutely love Namibia. It is one of those rare places for me where I feel totally at home.
Best wishes and I totally agree with taking the .300 Win.
Regards,
Philip

Hunt hard for the Hartmann.

Very much looking forward to reading about your hunt and seeing the new pictures.
Cheers mate,
I am really looking forward to the harmanns hunt, i have read a few stories and spoken to people about hunting them and sounds like a great hunt. I did see a few while i was there so hopefully see a couple more

Well have fun, Namibia is really nice to hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinfredFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!