Hunting Lion

Correct - but the headline remains valid and that is what the public reads - and believes. I am just pointing out the adverse publicity being generated which affects us all. What actually happens to the lions sent to Tam cannot be proven either way.

So the headline to you is valid though it is not the truth.Just like I cant say the what happened to those lions neither can you.Again your logic is bad mouth an SA outfitter or take the anti's view.

So instead of you trying to show people the lies in what must of the bunny huggers say you think attacking other hunters is the way to go.Not sure I can agree with that logic really.

I just hope the few who think attacking other hunters is the way to go wake up one day.I am just worried by the time must of you do the antis will have won.Just stop kidding yourself that they will go away when we give in on something they will just go to what is next on there list to save.

The more hunters that stick together even if we dont all agree the better we are as a group.YOu dont have to like it or even do that kind of hunt just dont take the other side and think your helping hunting in anyway.

BillC, I must say that I agree with you in every post that I have read of yours.

I doubt anyone would answer "No" to that question.
The question is how?

Well Al the first thing is to set as simple and basic a goal as possible, so I'm glad you agree with that. The odds of success are extremely high to attain a goal that is simple and straight forward without complicating side issues. And then we can go all out to attain the goal to the highest degree that is reasonable attainable.

So this means maintaining and increasing populations of lions in all available locations and situations. And obviously the lion population of RSA game farms is an extremely substantial and important population of the "lions on Earth". They cannot be dismissed... However they are very expensive to maintain thus must generate substantial revenue. This is generated from hunting them...

So the RSA lion hunting model is an important part of "how" to maintain lions on Earth".

As are photo Parks, zoos, and of course doing what can be done to maintain wild populations... Which reasonable people recognize will be pushed harder as human population and development continues.

There are things that can be done better to maintain wild lion populations however they are not "politically correct" and likely will not happen.... Making the RSA populations on Game farms that much more important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg