Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
ATCC associação tocantinense de caça e conservação
Hunting in Africa this year.

dear friends,
first, sorry for my terrible English.

well this year, myself and 2 clients are willing to hunt in Africa, the goal is some of the Big6, we interrese of hippos, buffaloes, lions, elephants, leopards and large antelopes.

we are not behind the record or large and fabulous horns, we are behind to hunt in a beautiful place where the food is good, the beautiful place, and the hunt is natural, no fences or farm animals.

one of the places that most amazes me is the namibia, Caprivi! more we can evaluate other places, if anyone has any cool tip with a PH honest prices and combined treated before the hunt, conditions and dates set.

Who can point to some good place, I'll be extremely grateful.

may be by email hunterbeto@hotmail.com

or right here.

Thank you and good hunting

BETO

PM sent.
Mozambique will likely be the easiest option for you as they speak Portuguese and have most of the animals you are looking for.

Translation of same:
PM enviada. Mo軋mbique provavelmente ser a op鈬o mais f當il para voc? como eles falam Portugu黌 e tem a maioria dos animais que voc est procurando.

Beto- your English is fine with us here on the forum
I have sent you a private email if you do not get it let me know here I'll keep checking.

BETO,

If the Caprivi is where you want to go, you may want to look into Karl Stumpfe's operation. I have no experience with him, but I've read many good reports about him.

Go here: Welcome to Ndumo Hunting Safaris

Mozambique would probably fit the bill better than Northern Namibia. Nothing against Namibia, it has what you are looking for, but it will take more money and time + there is just a limit on permits available. It would take more planning!

Zimbabwe, Tanzania and Zambia might be a option too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlinegambling-review

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you