Hunting in 2012

Dear Gents.

After 2 years of saving, I will finaly go to Zim in september 2012 for my first buffalo hunt, can you imagne who much I'm looking forward to that trip..:p:p

Best of luck to you all in 2012.
Poul.

Well, i am going on my annual 'biltong jag' (meat-hunt) in May at a friends place. Situated about 60 Km east of Gochas in Namibia-Kalahari. Been there 2 years ago - I just fell in love with the palace!

Oryx get huge there! 2 years ago harvested a bull Oryx at 127 Kg gutted / head / hoofs & skin off! Wishlist = 2
Springbuck also range freely there - wishlist = 7

I just love hunting in the dunes - brings back such a lot off memories of my younger days cutting my hunting-teeth in the RSA Kalahari, if feel right at home in the red sand dunes.

Good luck all - especially our fellow hunters abroad having to plan many moons in advance and then travel all the way down here (RSA / NAM):thumb:

Ill be hunting Cape Buff and free range Nyala with SSG safaris in Zim. during august. I cant even concentrate on deer hunting thinking aobut it.

Well lady's and Gents sound like next year is going to be a good year for hunting can't wait to read all the hunting reports and fhm3006 whats this about a Palace need to post pics of that as well you may have to introduce me to you friend I've never stayed at a Palace before I know the wife would eat-it-up. Good luck to everyone.

I bought the latest Ltl Acorn model 5210MC like 6 months ago and I am impressed from it. It has a real range of 20 meters and makes nice 12MP night pictures with a resolution of 4000x3000 pixels. Ltl Acorn 5210MC has a 2.4 display where I can view locally all the taken pictures.
This game camera makes up to 60sec videos. Here are some sample pictures from ltl Acorn 5210MC:
Bilder aufgenommen mit Wildkamera Ltl-5210MC 12MP - Jäger werden | Jäger werden

I bought the latest Ltl Acorn model 5210MC like 6 months ago and I am impressed from it. It has a real range of 20 meters and makes nice 12MP night pictures with a resolution of 4000x3000 pixels. Ltl Acorn 5210MC has a 2.4 display where I can view locally all the taken pictures.
This game camera makes up to 60sec videos. Here are some sample pictures from ltl Acorn 5210MC:
Bilder aufgenommen mit Wildkamera Ltl-5210MC 12MP - J臠er werden | J臠er werden

Welcome to AH carradios those are some fine Pictures a lot of good eating going on there. Looks like you have some hunting to do lots of hogs.

Hopefully I will go to South Africa or Namibia to hunt some PG in 2012 and mostly with my bow.
All depends on if I manage to save up enough money and what I can get for that money:)

Hopefully I will go to South Africa or Namibia to hunt some PG in 2012 and mostly with my bow.
All depends on if I manage to save up enough money and what I can get for that money:)

Take a look at Hunting deals tab at the top Koedoeberg has one hell of a good deal for next year for two hunters a hunting buddy or maybe your wife if she's a hunter like mine. Good luck on your savings for next year.

Well lady's and Gents sound like next year is going to be a good year for hunting can't wait to read all the hunting reports and fhm3006 whats this about a Palace need to post pics of that as well you may have to introduce me to you friend I've never stayed at a Palace before I know the wife would eat-it-up. Good luck to everyone.

Drat !
Well - in the dunes i feel like being in my personal palace...Kalaharipalace!

Bob,

Trying to keep the original plan intact, so for me Part 2012.01 looks like Buf and a Sable. My temptation is to keep the last part of the season sort of open, there were so many fantastic year end deals and I expect that with the economy as it is 2012 might be even better.

Bob,

Trying to keep the original plan intact, so for me Part 2012.01 looks like Buf and a Sable. My temptation is to keep the last part of the season sort of open, there were so many fantastic year end deals and I expect that with the economy as it is 2012 might be even better.

Sounds like a good plan I'll have to keep that in mind. I did get some fantastic offers this year that I added to my short list who knows you just maybe right.

Enjoy the planning process. It is a huge part of the safari!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg