www.jaktiungern.se
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SJF
Hunted
SA & Namibia NZ Hungary USA Nordic countries Scotland
Dear all,

First of all allow me to present my self. My name is Stephan von Pakh from Sweden. I representing a hungarian hunting company. Jakt i Ungern

I offer hunts at more then 600 000 Ha at 400 revirs all over Hungary.

I'm abel to offer a great deal in Hungary. Hungary is the Europen country no 1 when it comes to hunting. Did you know that by law every hunting revir must employ 1 fulltime gamekeeper per 3000 Ha!

That meens that when you are hunting in Hungary everything is made with outmost perfection when it comes to the hunt.

As an example of what we can offer:

5 animals 1490 € incl:

4 day hunt 1to1

• A red deer of 4-6 kg
• 2 boars, regardless of size
• 2 red deerhind/calf
• 4 full hunting days
• accommodation with breakfast and dinner
• Hungarian hunting license with insurance
• Hunting Guide
• Trophy Handling

Regulary you pay 1000€ just for the 5 kg trophy. So if you are in for a quality hunt with old traditions of horns and gameparade - this is for you.

Best regards

Stephan

Stephan,

Do you have any deals for Mouflon? I tried looking at your website but my Hungarian is non existant!

Thank you

Absolutely

What time of year and kind of hunt are you interested in? Allow me 1 day to send you a PM with an offer.

Br/Stephan

OK Stephan, what is a 4-6kg Red Stag. I have never seen that measurement of a trophy before.

Horns and game parade sounds interesting. Unfamiliar with that cultural point too.

Brickburn, in Europe it is common to go by the weight of the antlers of red deer, roe deer, and fallow when determining the trophy fee.

9,3x62, do you have any pictures of a red deer of that size?

6kg RotHirsch.jpg

Here is a pic of a 6 kg Reddeer.

Karapancsa 060.jpg

And a pic from a gameparade saluting and honoring the game.

It´s a very nice tradition to end the hunt with. At the same time taking time to say farwell to the host and other people.

Thanks, that was what I was guessing about trophies sizing.
Also, thanks for the pictures.
Very interesting tradition.

Just for interests sake. So, in the event you happen to see a 12kg and would like to hunt it.... or would like to add another stag then what? (This is AH forum and I am now used to adding trophies at an unprecedented pace to any hunt I can imagine)

Hi Brickburn,

Then you have several options. Either you go for whats called Trophyhunt, meaning you have a pricelist depending of the size of the deer. This is done during the ruth and is of course the hunt most hunters would like to do.
Or you go for a packagedeal and then add what ever you like and pay according to the pricelist.

Br/Stephan

HI 9.3 x 62,

What´s the meaning of 2 red deerhind/calf?
Also, is there any chance for roe deers?
Kind regards,

Luis

Luis

Hi Luis

It means that you shoot 2 female reddeer, either hind or calf or one of each. Roe deers is possible to add, but not to swap.

Thank/Stephan

Halo Stephan!

I have read your offer,I think is a good price.Its possible a bow hunting?
Thanks!

Hello Zsolt

It is possible but I think one has to add days to make it possible.

Br/Stephan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,