Hunting Dominican Republic - Any hunting going on there?

93x62

AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.jaktiungern.se
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SJF
Hunted
SA & Namibia NZ Hungary USA Nordic countries Scotland
Hi guys,

Im going to the Dominican Republic next week and would like to know if there is any possibility for hunting there.

Thanks!

This is the last update that I've seen, perhaps others have seen something newer. Bob

Dominican Government bans all hunting

SANTO DOMINGO. - The Environment Ministry (Semarena) today banned the hunting in the entire national territory and suspended all previously issued permits and licenses of all activities that lead to the capture, death, or harassment of wild fauna, and the harvest of eggs, nests and derivatives.
Environment minister Jaime David Fernandez Mirabal said Semarena resolution 11-2009 replaces resolution 15-07
The official made the announcement when he presented Semarena's calendar for 2009, called "The country that we want," which contains 73 zones that comprise Dominican Republic's protected areas.
Fernandez Mirabal said the calendar is an example of the country's wealth in biodiversity, and seeks to emphasize the importance of protecting the natural resources and the prevention of forest fires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilma6932

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg