Hunt Of A Lifetime - a nonprofit organization

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Mzungu, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Mzungu

Mzungu New Member

Member of:
    ZPHGA
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA
    Hi All

Some of you may have heard about this program, but for those who haven't:

"Hunt Of A Lifetime is a nonprofit organization with a mission to grant hunting & fishing dreams for children age 21 and under, who have been diagnosed with life threatening illnesses. We are doing what we can to make a difference in their life, a dream come true. But we need your help, we are looking for people interested in helping the kids live their dreams, without you, we can't give them the dreams they so desire"

The HOAL Foundation could use some exposure as they are making dreams come true for those youngsters who are less fortunate, but no less passionate about the outdoors than the rest of us.

If you are an outfitter or individual interested in lending a helping hand in the form of a donation or sponsorship, please visit their website: Hunt Of A Lifetime
  2. BlackCreekTaxidermy

BlackCreekTaxidermy AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, NRA, North American Hunting Club
    Hunted:
    south africa
    I have done numerous mounts for children through HOAL & will continue to do them each time they contact me.. Each & every mount I do for them is an honor for me. To see the looks on the kids faces each time I deliver a mount is PRICELESS !!!
    If I ever win the lottery, mounting trophies for HOAL kids will be all that I do !!
  3. 1Shot2Kills

1Shot2Kills AH Senior Member

Member of:
    Bear-Hunting.Org
    What a great concept; there is nothing better than helping someone that has more misfortune then yourself.