Hunt in Argentina

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hi guys, how are you?
I am new in the forum, we have a very good hunting operation in La Pampa where we offer a perfect como of BIG GAME and HIGH VOLUME DOVE HUNTING.

In January 2011 we will visit US, we are going to the Dallas Safari Club Show, our Booth number is 2047.

Here I am leaving some of the special hunting packs that we ll be offering in the show.

Pack 1

5 days of hunting
4 Days of Doves and 1 days of Pigeons in La Pampa
Include Reception in BA, hunting licenses and RT Bus Ticket.
PRICE: 1995 usd

Pack 2

5 days of hunting
3 Days of Doves and 2 days of Perdiz in La Pampa
PRICE: 2500 usd

Pack 3

5 days of hunting
3 Days of Doves and 2 days of Duck in La Pampa

PRICE: 2800 usd

Pack 4

5 days of hunting
3 Days of Doves and 2 day of Black Black hunt in La Pampa
Include Reception in BA, include trophy fee on Black buck, hunting licenses and RT Bus Ticket.

PRICE: 3500 usd

Pack 5

4 days of Big game Hunting
Include trophy fee on Black Buck and Water buffalo
Include Reception in BA and RT Bus Ticket.
PRICE: 5500 usd

5112d1291065442-hunt-argentina-hunting-argentina-1.jpeg

5113d1291065445-hunt-argentina-hunting-argentina-3.jpeg

5114d1291065446-hunt-argentina-hunting-argentina-2.jpeg

Attachments

• hunting-argentina-1.jpeg
    hunting-argentina-1.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 139
  • hunting-argentina-3.jpeg
    hunting-argentina-3.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 161
  • hunting-argentina-2.jpeg
    hunting-argentina-2.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum of AH.com . Would like know more about the hunting scenario in your part of the world . Enjoy the site , lots of like minded members here. Looking forward to your contribution..........

Remarkable Axis & Puma trophies.......

Monish

Dear Monish,

Argentina as hunting destination is realy good because we have more that 12 different big game species that you can hunt all around Argerntina. As you know the most popular trophy in Argentina is the red deer, but also we split or game in two: Native and Exotic.

The Native game animals are: Gray Brocket Deer, White Lipped Peccary, Collar Peccary, Caphybara and Puma. Obviously that we have more mammals but those five are allow to be hunted.

Exotic Game: Red Deer, Water Buffalo, Axis Deer, Black Buck, Russian Boar, Fallow Deer, Hybrid Sheep, Muflon, Wild Goat and Multi Horned Ram.

In 2008 the National game and Fish department of Argentina banned all the exportation for NATIVE GAME SPECIES, that was big punch to the Hunting industry in Argentina and also a very stupid political decision. Currently just some outfitter, like us, they have an special authorization to export Puma trophies, but all the other game( Native) can be hunted but no exported.

The puma hunt is Argentina is a very old hunt, the first cattle ranches pay for puma tails, imagine that during the breading season the female puma can kill 30 sheep’s in one night just to teach the kittens how to kill.

Since the 90 Argentina became in a very attractive hunting destination, because is a secure country, we do not have dangerous desises and the most important that hunting is very good.

The puma change the view of the ranchers, because in the first time was a plague to became in an interesting economic resource.

The most traditional way of hunt Puma is using dogs, they ll fallow the scent of the animal until find it and start to fight. The dog hunt is very inside of the gaucho way of life.

I prefer the bate the pumas with chickens, lams of sheep, take more time and more mosquito bites but always you can choose the animal that you will shoot.

The axis deer is a Deer that came from India, the first place where was living in Argentina was Entre Rios province. The populations grow and now the are allover the Mesopotamia, also in La Pampa and Buenos Aires province.

This deer is really fan for hunt, but the best is eat the meat in a good bbq. For me, is the best wild meat in argentina.

Lic. Martin I Telleria

HI Martin,

Thank you so much for all the wonderful information about Argentinian Hunting . wish could hunt there. Yes very true the Axis deer is a Asiatic species called CHEETAL in India, due the beautiful spots on them . We have lots & lots of them here & are all across the country .

Thanks again....

Monish

Hi monish, are you from india?
I have 3 hunters coming in June.
Martin

Yes Martin I am from India , nice to know you have hunters coming over from here ....

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.