Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Planning to go to Africa in 2011. I'm the only one that has been to Africa. Most of the others are looking for a Kudu, Gemsbuck, Impala, Blesbuck. One wants a Baboon and possibly an Eland. I'm interested in several of the following: Nyala, Bushbuck,Blesbuck, Lechwe and Springbuck. May consider a black Wilderbeast and Reedbuck. If priced right a Sable is near the top of my wish list. Would do without some of the others if the price is right for a Sable. Looking for good quality animals. Tent camp is fine. We all have roughed it in the past and don't need to be pampered.We have some variability in dates, but are looking closely at the end of April and first few days of May. May have 3-4 observers. 7 to perhaps 10 days of hunting. On fenced properties we want a place that is large enough to not bump into one another or the fences. Suggestions and offers are welcome. Thanks Bruce

Hi Bruce
PM sent thank you for the opportunity.
Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Bruce,
I have sent you a PM. If you have any questions, you know where to find me.

Kind Regards
Marius Goosen

We have just what your group needs in Africa!

Dear Bruce:

I do believe that we have just what your group needs for the African hunt! I am Ed from EAI Outdoors. We have over 500,000 acers in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. We have two lodges in different locations and habitats and over 25 properties to hunt. You will never share a property with others. Each PH will hunt a seperate property for the day not just a piece of the same property. We have plenty of land! We have a number of packages but I do believe that our package number 5 is just what your group may be looking for. This is Kudu, Gemsbuck, Impala, Blesbuck and 7 full days of hunting ( 9 days total) for $4000 per man 1 x 1 and $3800 for 2 x 1. We can also offer the same package plus one non hunter for $4500. That would be the same four animals and two adults and any and all children under 18. Anyone in the family can hunt.
As for you personally we have all the species that you are looking for in good trophy quality and numbers. Send me your private email and I will extend you and offer you can not refuse! We always take care of our group leaders and their families.
Our lodges are quite nice and offer plenty for the non hunters to do. We are used to having the ladies and families and encourge them to come along. Unlike many of the hunting operations in Limpopo and to the west we are realativly close to great non hunting activities like Addo Elephant National Park, shopping and even spas. We can also arrange for non hunters to spend 4-5 days with our private guide in the Cape Town area and then come and join the hunters for a few days of animals and nature.

ED

Osonjiva Hunting Safaris

Dear Bruce

I have mailed you a private message.

Regards

Sylvia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!