Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I once represented a single 75 year old man who had been rendered incontinent and impotent through a surgical procedure. He instructed me to sue the doctors and off we went. My elderly client was deposed by a very young and obviously very pregnant female attorney. During the deposition she, very delicately and in a round-about way, tried to question him on his sex life before the surgery. When my client got her "drift" he said something like the following:

"Oh, you want to know about my sex life! Well, its like this: a man goes to his doctor and says 'Doctor, when I was a young man I had an erection like a steel rod. No matter how hard I tried I could not bend it [my client was making motions with his hands like trying to bend a stiff pipe as he said this]

My client continued with the story: 'When I got to my fifties I found I could, with difficulty, bend it a little. [more flexing motions with his hands] Now that I am in my seventies I find I can actually bend my erection quite a bit. [big flexing motion] Doctor, tell me, am I getting stronger as I get older?"

The young lawyer quickly moved on to other matters....

Absolutely true story.

Asked and answered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg