How'sit! I'm Leo (aka Biltong)

Biltong

Reaction score
How'sit ... (that is the well known South African style of greeting. Derived from "How is it, How are you"?)

I not born under a chicken, but darn close to Kudu cow or Springbok ewe. Thus have a passion for and have been awarded for efforts as nature conservation activist and implementer.

Thus a firm believer and advocate that hunting harvesting is best inspiration for conversation and preservation.

I've done my fair share of hunting and creating sustainability of or natural resources.

I'm now very involved and promoting and marketing the only genuine free range and organic meat. Thus always looking for sources of venison/game meats and also the by products of the animals like horns and skins. AfricanBest is our trading name and would like to hear from all "hunters" :)

Also arrange hunts for corporate clients.

Now residing in Gordon's Bay. I little drinking village with a fishing problem, about 30 mins drive from Cape Town, South Africa.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH Leo!

Howzit goin, biltong
welcome to AH , enjoy the site

Welcome to AH.
Nothing like having a fishing problem to address.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to the site sir. Enjoy the fishing once In awhile myself.

Welcome ! I am a recovering fishaholic !

Welcome!

Welcome to AH, Leo !

Welcome aboard Leo!

Welcome to AH Biltong!

Welcome to AH Leo! Enjoy the site.

welcome to the forum!

sounds like you will get along with people here just fine. what are your thoughts on large bore rifles?

-matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg