How To Post Videos In The Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by AfricaHunting.com, Jul 6, 2009.

1. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    How To Post Videos In The Photo Gallery

You will need to be a member of AfricaHunting.com and be logged in to Upload Videos to the Photo Gallery. If you are not already a member, feel free to join by clicking here.

Once you are logged in as a member, to get started simply head on over to the Photo Gallery by clicking here.

You can start uploading your video by clicking Upload Photos in the second navigation bar (right hand side). This link Upload Photos will not appear if you are not logged in.

As the name implies Upload Photos will take you right to a page with a short form to upload your video(s), one at a time. Choose a relevant category to upload your video to, select one video you wish to upload from your computer along with a title and description and click on the Upload/Submit to finalize the operation.

Repeat this same process to upload additional videos.

Uploaded video(s) will automatically be placed under your own member gallery in the Members Galleries.

Uploaded video(s) will automatically be placed under your own My Profile page which you can reach from the second navigation bar (right hand side). This page tells you your photos/videos history, space used, space remaining and lets you view some other basic stats about your account.

Any videos posted in the Photo Gallery will automatically be linked to your post header in the forum with a direct link to My Photos: where anyone can click on the number to view your personal photo gallery. As you post more videos this count will be increased to reflect your growing contribution.