How Many Gemsbok?

This untrained eye sees 7.

I say six, the two together in the middle nearly got me! Expand the thumbnail if you want to see them circled on the photo

Thanks for the suggestion. I could only find 5 and was thinking you all were just seeing 5 and guessing that one more must be there. I bet there still are more, but at least now I see the 6.

I'm seeing 6

OK I zoomed it to 400%....I only see 6

I think I see 8, there is 1 far left extra feet with the 1 medium left.

:DDang I only saw five, but they don't have antlers.
I have found gemsbok to be very tough and hard to kill, compared to other antelopes. Maybe just poor shot placement on my part.

Talk about a test.
Good practice.

I think there are 7.

I think there are 9, but 2 of them are on the other side of that hill.

My vote is for seven...

I definitely see 6 Gemsbok, but could be convinced that there a couple more hidden behind the trees.

I get to do this for real in about 10 1/2 weeks when I go back to the Kalahari in search of my Super Cow.

Yes, I am stoked!

I see 6. 5 are pretty clear and 1 seems hidden behind the tree to left. If you look close you can see some feet.

Am I the only one who found Waldo?

I thought five, and what I thought was six could be mistaken for a boulder, on the right above the AH logo. These are the situations where I wait for my PH to point out the monster and all the others disappear :)
EDIT: I saw the sixth... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg