Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Alright guys, I've got a room booked for one of my outfitters in the Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center, the home of the Houston Safari Club show. However, I could only get a room starting on the night of January 9th. My outfitter arrives in Houston on the 8th.

Long story short, does anyone from the area know of another hotel that is close to the convention center that might have an opening on for the 8th of January? Can you point me in the right direction? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Is nobody on here familiar with Houston?

Hotel

I live in Houston.

I would first suggest the Drurry Inn in on I-45
It is nice and very close.

Drurry Inn
28099 Interstate 45
The Woodlands, TX 77380
(281) 362-7222

Also there is a Hilton right down the street from the Marriott in The Woodlands. I have never stayed there but I assume it is as nice as the Marriott.

Do not Stay anywhere South of FM 1960 on I-45.

Hope this helps.
-Will

Hey Tom,
I'll be at the show starting Friday. If he needs a place to stay that Tuesday, I can put him up at my place for you. I live about 40 miles from the Woodlands but it's a easy drive to cut across. It he flying in and renting a car?

Tom,
Were you able to find a place to house your outfitter?
-Will S.

Will,

Thanks to you I have them setup for one night in the Drury Inn there in the Woodlands. It sounds like it's about a half mile away. Thanks for all of your help, I really appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!