Hoping for my once in a lifetime hunt

well now all you need to do is have some patience with me and hopefully we can get u a free range barbary sheep. theres a lot out there but it takes patience to find them. btw jason what was werners buffalo special kevin mentioned on **NOT**PERMITTED**?

Bighorn, lots of good information posted above. All the information can become overwhelming and confusing, especially the more people you talk to. I remember planning my first safari and how much time I spent searching the internet and talking to people.

We have outstanding archery hunting on our areas. I would be more than glad to send you our information, 2012 brochure and 2011 DVD. Just let me know where to mail it to. I also available pretty much 24/7 to discuss any questions you may have. We are currently fully booked for 2012 and approximately 40%-50% for 2013. Let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

Best Jaco,

I agree and disagree with you.
Firstly, I absolutely agree that service is the most important without exception.
Secondly, an outfitter will not be doing well if his service is bad. We all have intelligent clients that speak to each other in various ways.

Be Safe my friend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.