HI, ya'll.

Welcome to AH. Really good folks here. Hope you have a greet time. Any assistance needed give one of us a shout!

Well I guess I am hooked, have not made it to Africa hunting yet and already thinking about 2015. I have shot my fair share of whitetail deer, a couple mule deer and even a Mt Goat, but it just does not have the thrill of travel and the dark continent. Yea while in the military I got to visit some parts of Africa but not for fun.

Last Jan. 2013 the wife and I went to the Dallas Safari Club and was pretty much overwelmed, I could have spent a couple days.

Anyway, I have been looking at some other hunting ideas. So even to the planning stage of saving for the 2015 as soon 2014 is paid for.

Does anyone ever rent a car once out of Joberg? My thoughts are if possible to rent a car and go to a couple of other PH during a two week period and hunt some other game.

Kind of nice not to owe any bills to anyone other than the utilities on the home. Took some years to get there but now, but for I die time to have some real fun.

Yes it can be done I have friends that rent a car out of JBerg and drive to the East Cape just for the sight seeing. But to make it easy contact the outfitters that you want to hunt with and they can organize your trip for you even come to pick you up if your close enough. No need for the extra cost as long as you have the time there is no limit as to what you can organize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg