Hi there : Johannesburg - South Africa

egenis

Reaction score
Website
www.stealthadventures.co.za
Media
Hi there

I've been lurking on the forum for a bit but it's time I introduce myself.

I'm new to bow hunting - always said that I would never hunt, ever. Then started throwing arrows around with my brother in law's bow and I was hooked.

Harvested my first Kukdu a few weeks ago and if all goes well I'll be going out this weekend to get some wild boars...

Cheers
Eugene

Welcome to AH Eugene! Never say never once you try it your hooked. Be sure to tell us about the hunt and post some pics we love that kind of stuff.

Welcom to the forum, love to see some pics.

welcome aboard eugene,never is a long time .
never stop hunting that is

Welcome Eugene.
That is a transformation of note.
Good luck chasing the pigs.

Welcome to AH Eugene,

Maybe you could share some of your pictures and story's with us...

Welcome to the forum, Eugene !

Welcome to AH and congrats on the Kudu. Addictive... agreed.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Eugene!

Greetings Eugene.

Archery is like a toxin. I creeps into your blood. Then symptoms can range from sleepless nights to uncontrollable daydreaming. Good luck man.

hey eugene please can you tell me what is the thing you have as your avatar? maybe its because the photo is small , but i cant figure it out..:headscratch: i hope its not going to be too obvious when you tell me. :eek:

hey eugene please can you tell me what is the thing you have as your avatar? maybe its because the photo is small , but i cant figure it out..:headscratch: i hope its not going to be too obvious when you tell me. :eek:

:D

It's a pic of a rabied stuff toy killer rabit thing... forgot where I got it from though - but it's my standard avatar from here all the way through to google+

rot.png

:D

It's a pic of a rabied stuff toy killer rabit thing... forgot where I got it from though - but it's my standard avatar from here all the way through to google+

View attachment 13421

yup ok :laughing: no :eek: here then , thanks for the description sounds dangerous :crazylol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg