Hi from WY

rebeccafrancis

Reaction score
Media
Hi I have been to Africa four times and it is my favorite place ever! My husband and I want to go back very soon! I am excited become a part of this forum!

Welcome to AH rebeccafrancis! You'll find lots of like minded people here who's favorite place is Africa! You might think about entering the free hunt giveaways that we have going on right now. Where have you been and where would you in the future?

Welcome to AH rebeccafrancis! You'll find lots of like minded people here who's favorite place is Africa! You might think about entering the free hunt giveaways that we have going on right now. Where have you been and where would you in the future?

Hi thanks for the warm welcoming. I have been alot of great places. As far as Africa, I have only hunted in South Africa. I really would like to hunt in a different country. Where is the best blace for cape buffalo? How often do you go to Africa?

welcome to the forum. I always say the couple that hunts together stays together, good for you. If you really want the full experience of the buffalo hunt, you should head to Tanzania. Congrats on being an extreme huntress finalist, I went and voted for you. :thumb:

Welcome to the forum.

As far as the cape buffalo you will find varying opinions as to which country is the best, so here is mine.

If you want a big, wide, heavy boss buffalo the Masailand area in Tanzania is hard to beat. There are a couple of top notch operators in the area. IMO it would be your best chance to kill a 45" buffalo. But it is very very pricey. Other areas like the Selous in Tanzania are very good also.

The right operator and area in Zimbabwe can provide a very good hunt and a good trophy.

My first buffalo hunt was in the Selous in Tanzania and the second was in Omay North in Zimbabwe. I was fortunate I had two very good hunts with very good outfits.

Reports on both hunts are posted on AH and also on my personal website (I do not sell anything there it is a self serving tribute to me;))

Could not pick which was better but I am going back to Zim in about 10 months.

Hope this helps.

Hey thanks for your advice! And cool website! Are any of the places you went condusive to bowhunting.

Welcome to AH Rebecca. We offer a free hunt lucky draw contest on this forum and you are welcome to put your name up.

Welcome Rebecca good to have a lady on board.

Good luck in the competition once again we are rooting for you.

Thanks again guys! I'm excited to look around this forum and get more acquainted with all of you.

Hi Rebecca welcome to AH always good to welcome women hunters. About Buffalo each one of us would like to give you advise but at the end of the day it all comes down to a good outfitter and a good area. I hunt Zimbabwe, Tanzania and South Africa and in all these areas you can get good trophies and good hunts .
Johann

Welcome aboard. What part of WY are you in? Myself, I am in Cheyenne.

Welcome aboard from North Dakota.

nd

Good to have a renown huntress on board. You will find AH a great resource for all your african hunting endevours. Very good host and great people who are always willing to help in many ways... If you ever consider Tanzania as a destination, get in touch and i will be happy to discuss any possibilities. Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica87G

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross