baugust

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SA Wingshooters
Hunted
RSA, Mozambique,
Hi my name is Bill,
Please allow me to introduce myself. I reside in KZN (KwaZulu Natal South Africa. I am a very keen hunter and reloaded of hunting rifles. I have a passion for all African hunting species and spend many hours out of season reloading and testing at the range as well as cleaning and oil treating my rifle stocks.
My battery consist of....
Brno ZKK 600 270 win mag
Musgrave K98 30-06
Sako Mannlicher Carbine 20" barrel 375 H&H
African Custom made 460 WM on a P14 Action (Recent addition)
Zabala Hrmnos 12 ga S/S shotgun.
Thats it guys,
Warm Regards,
Bill

gday bill
welcome and enjoy the site
you like your riffles mate
looking forward to reading about some of your hunts and don't forget the photos
:thumb:

Welcome Bill,nice battery you have looking forward to your input.

Hi Pieter,
Thanks I am sure I can add a few good posts
Warm regards,
Bill

Hi Bluey,
Thanks will certainly post some of my hunts for the new season 2014.
Warn Regards,
Bill

Welcome to AH Bill!

Hi Jerome,
Thank you I can see I will be enjoying AH with all the interesting forums and discussion here. It is off season and helps cure the blues whilst waiting for the new season.
Warm Regards,
Bill

You must have dedicated status to have that stable of firearms.
Look forward to your input.
Welcome to AH Bill.

Welcome to AH, Bill!

Thanks Brickburn....Yes I do have dedicated status. I am hoping to get some range time at Mapstone to get familiar with the 460.
Warn Regards,
Bill

Thank You enysse, I see from you status you are very experienced and have hunted in sub Sahara Africa. Very nice.....
Warm Regards,
Bill

Thanks Brickburn....Yes I do have dedicated status. I am hoping to get some range time at Mapstone to get familiar with the 460.
Warn Regards,
Bill

Hold on tight when you take it out.

Welcome to AH, Bill !

Hi Nyati, thank you...I see you have hunted in my neck of the woods...hope you had a great experience.
Warm Regards,
Bill

Certainly, Bill, hunted in Mkuze Falls PGR, and loved it ! That s where I shot by buff.

Looking forward to go back some day.

Will do Brickburn...certainly will.....don't believe its as bad as some folks make out to be...but I will let you know how it goes....weather not looking good for tomorrow though.
Warm Regards,
Bill

Thats awesome Nyati......I have not hunted buff yet hope to do so next season. Our currency cannot compete with the Dollar or Euro so it is beyond reach for most South African hunters.....the far majority local hunts are for meat and outdoor life not to forget the great chats around the campfire.
Warm Regards,
Bill

Welcome to AH. Glad to have you on board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg