Hi from Ireland

Donzo

Reaction score
Hunted
Ireland and Scotland
hi all ,, I'm new to shooting centre fire , I currently have a Howa in 22-250 and a Boyds feather lite stock ,,
So far I've shot several foxes with it and am amazed at the power of a centre fire and the damage and instant kill of a Hornady V-max 55g bullet !
My son shoots deer with a .270 and that too has gotten us hooked ,,,, we want to shoot other things now , and he is trying to win me over to try an African Safari !

gday donzo , welcome to AH , enjoy the site
let your son win you over mate, you will never regret it
there are many great outfits here that will set your dreams in motion , in any number of African countries.
feel them all out ,

Cheers Bluey ,, sounds like your talking from experience ,,, maybe you can be the guy to guide me around this site , and I'll look forward to reading your threads here too ,,,,
Thanks for your introduction I appreciate it

just keep browsing and asking questions , donzo , every member here will go out of there way to answer any and all questions,
if l can help , I certainly will . just as anyone on site....

Welcome to AH !

Welcome!

@bluey is right. Let your son win. You will never regret it!

Welcome to AH Donzo, glad to have another Irishman in the midst.
Once you have started hunting you won't stop.

I recently read an account of a hunt done by stalking form one of your countrymen. He crawled three hundred yards to get close enough, all the while the guys in the Bakkie were wondering if he'd lost his mind.
He was successful in his stalk and won great acclaim from the audience.
Take your stalking ethic to Africa, you'll win every time.

Go to Africa and go hunting. You will love it.

Welcome to AH, You, I also shoot a 22-250 on a Mex Mauser action with a Boyds Stock,and Once youv'e been to Africa you'll have a tough time staying away

you and your son will become hooked on africa,my wife and i went for just one time and went back for 5 total trips.if i wasnt older than dirt[but still above it]we would be going back again.

It is amazing what your sons will get you to do. Welcome(y)

Good evening and welcome to the forum, a pint is racist to you sir!
Enjoy,
Cody

Welcome to AH. Glad to have you join us. Please don't hesitate to send us an email or PM regarding a possible trip to Africa.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome Donzo... as a local RSA resident and hunter, I am available to assist with any info that you need regarding African hunting, whether it be RSA, Zimbabwe, Zambia or Tanzania.
Love your Country, too

Welcome to AH Donzo! Nice to have you with us. Africa is not too bad… :S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!!

hi all ,, I'm new to shooting centre fire , I currently have a Howa in 22-250 and a Boyds feather lite stock ,,
So far I've shot several foxes with it and am amazed at the power of a centre fire and the damage and instant kill of a Hornady V-max 55g bullet !
My son shoots deer with a .270 and that too has gotten us hooked ,,,, we want to shoot other things now , and he is trying to win me over to try an African Safari !
Welcome and I can promise you Africa will change your life! Most amazing place on earth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross