AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
tradional bowhunters
Hunted
canada,usa
hi everyone, name is jeanpaul. I'm from canada and will hunt africa for the first time in 2012 with spiralhorn safari. I'm looking forward to experiencing africa. Hoping to gain alot of information from this site.thanks jp

welcome :newbie:

we are always looking for new blood..

Enjoy AH:)

Welcome to AH! Looks like you picked a first class outfitter to hunt with in RSA.

Welcome to AH jeanpaul3006!

Welcome Jeanpaul.
So, are you bow hunting with Louis?
What are you hunting?

Welcome, its always good to see more Canadians. There seems to be a fair amount of us on here.

Welcome to AH. You came to the right place for all your questions about Africa.

Thanks for the welcome. I 'll be hunting with Louis and bringing my recurve. Hoping to bring home a nyala and kudu. Anything above that would be a bonus. All the plains game intrigue me, there all beautiful and unique. I have a feeling i'm going to love africa!!jp

Louis will have fun showing you around with you using that recurve.

Walk and stalk Impala should be fun.
At least you won't get junk caught in your cams.

Welcome, congratulations on booking your first safari.

Hi JP

Good to have you on the forum!

I am dearly looking forward to our hunt next year, it is going to be a wonderful challenge and a lot of fun.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to AH Jeanpaul you've picked a top notch outfit to go with, and any thing you need to know about Africa you can learn on this GREAT SITE.

Welcome to the forum, jeanpaul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross