Hey Jim!!

took the people in the uk 13 years to get rid of the equivalent of what you have now, but because of the people who get the free stuff it ended up with whats there now,a coalition so the conservatives are hamstrung in trying to do anything because of the liberal specimens who hamstring everything. i wont be surprised if the are-hole labour get in next elections......at the elections the big cities with the benefit culture were first to declare results and all go to labour so in the future its getting so more places are going to vote "that way" and it doesnt matter what is happening to the country, so i think you over that side need to get used to how its going to be............................................
I very much fear that you are dead on right! Its been happening little by little for years, I cannot blame Obama for all of it, but it has certainly accelerated on his watch. We have less people working now than before he came into office. More people on welfare, food stamps, various forms of disability, unemployment, for longer than before. Record spending and debt. True the yearly deficit is down but only because of the so called sequester which mandated spending cuts. Its unreal! I wish this turd would just resign and save the country a lot of future grief!

The problem is that he's put several generations of yet to be born Americans in debt before they are born. IF there is no more spending for a couple of generations!

Like that's going to happen!

I can not argue the fact to get out of debt in the USA is going to be a painful process. Some people are going to wake up to a new reality some day. And as hard working American, I'm going to have very little sympathy for the people that don't get their act together.

You hear the latest of our wonderful young jerkoff president? Now he wants the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to put basically spies into all newsrooms to monitor reporting on the pretense of "asking" why this story and not that story, and making sure everything is "fair" and pointed towards the proper market etc, etc. This if enacted will be perhaps the straw that breaks the camels back, because if there is one thing pretty much everyone agree on, its freedom of the press! Talk about your overreach!! This ass clown sees no limit to his authority. It may never happen but just the idea that they are floating it around to see what the reaction will be is bad enough, because that means they want it done. We cannot get this ass out of office soon enough! We had out chance but the libtards wouldn't let it happen. They will scream the loudest about this!

You hear the latest of our wonderful young jerkoff president? Now he wants the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to put basically spies into all newsrooms to monitor reporting on the pretense of "asking" why this story and not that story, and making sure everything is "fair" and pointed towards the proper market etc, etc. This if enacted will be perhaps the straw that breaks the camels back, because if there is one thing pretty much everyone agree on, its freedom of the press! Talk about your overreach!! This ass clown sees no limit to his authority. It may never happen but just the idea that they are floating it around to see what the reaction will be is bad enough, because that means they want it done. We cannot get this ass out of office soon enough! We had out chance but the libtards wouldn't let it happen. They will scream the loudest about this!

I think it is an infringement on the basic rights of the people, but our beloved governor from Wisconsin does it to anyone that works for the state of Wisconsin. You can only say positive things about the governor and not question policies or anything from him or you are out of work. I don't think it's right, but when one party has total control of the state there is zero discussion on anything....if you ask me it's the end of democracy.

I think it is an infringement on the basic rights of the people, but our beloved governor from Wisconsin does it to anyone that works for the state of Wisconsin. You can only say positive things about the governor and not question policies or anything from him or you are out of work. I don't think it's right, but when one party has total control of the state there is zero discussion on anything....if you ask me it's the end of democracy.
Erik, I know you dont like your good gov, Scott Walker, (wish we had him here instead of the real loon we have!) but there is no proper analogy there between him and what the FED is talking about here. Walker is not sending govt monitors into newsrooms to monitor what they report on. Nor is there some type of threat if you speak against him. Good grief man, dont you remember when all the leftist loons were going nuts back there and storming the capital? You dont think the newsies were on the side of the loons? You can say anything you want about Walker here or in WI, in public if you want, all day long. Apples and oranges my friend.

Erik, I know you dont like your good gov, Scott Walker, (wish we had him here instead of the real loon we have!) but there is no proper analogy there between him and what the FED is talking about here. Walker is not sending govt monitors into newsrooms to monitor what they report on. Nor is there some type of threat if you speak against him. Good grief man, dont you remember when all the leftist loons were going nuts back there and storming the capital? You dont think the newsies were on the side of the loons? You can say anything you want about Walker here or in WI, in public if you want, all day long. Apples and oranges my friend.

You are right it was a poor analogy.

I think if Obama did that it's 10x worse than what Nixon did. I just believe in the constitution like you, freedom of speech... I didn't like that years ago when they banned billboards by lobbist groups either before elections. I think people have to look at the facts and then vote.

The difference is that Nixon left.

The DipShiat in Chief will hang around until he runs this country in the ground.

The difference is that Nixon left.

The DipShiat in Chief will hang around until he runs this country in the ground.

Well back then people had a little moral fiber....but not today. Obama is one of the "entitled" leader.

Ukraine is in the middle of getting rid of their 'Thief in Chief' and his minions also.

Maybe we should follow their example!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross