Hello

oak22

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Life SCI , NTA, Life NRA
Hunted
Mostly all of the Lower 48, Alaska, Most of Canada, South Africa, more to come.....
I just join your hunting forum. I'm Don Capp and I run a taxidermy studio downtown in the middle of small town in Montana.--Capp's Taxidermy Studio LLC. I have been running my Studio for about 36 yrs now and do quite a few critters every year for all around the world, game, birds,fish , etc.... My main thing at my studio is everything is done with professionalism ,that means the mounting of course but also the major discounts on shipping, the tanning,cleaning skulls with the beetles , the wood work, airbrushing, everything.
I like to hunt for the game but also for the reference of all the game . I like to hunt the fangs the most-lion, bear, etc. but I also like horns too. I like gun hunting but also bow hunt. I have taken most of the Alaskan game, Montana game, Canadian game, and now it time for African game but I do so many of them I want them all..
I also like to fish-open water or ice or with the bow, hike into mtn. lakes with family, build furniture out of hardwood and lots ,lots more.
I have ran mt. lion, bobcats, coons and lynx when that was legal with my hounds for the last 18 yrs. and have treed 100's of the all and most of them are still running-take pic's and walk away.
Well I think I took up enough of your time up. See you around on the forums.
visit my site if you wish.--

African - Montana and all North American Taxidermy :happywave:

Welcome Don. I checked out your website...very nice.

Glad to have you here Don. Look forward to reading your posts and learning more about taxidermy. AfricaHunting.com photo gallery has a section dedicated to Taxidermy & Trophy Room Pictures if you wanted to upload some of your pictures... I saw on your website that you had some mounts for sale, please feel free to post them in the Free Classified section of AH. Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeannaStro

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,