Hello

John deVerteuil

Reaction score
Media
Member of
None
Great website. Love the fact that guides, outfitters and avid hunters are all in one place. This was definitely designed for and by hunters. The available info is excellent and not spread all over the net. Thanks
I am a longtime hunter, but with limited world hunting experience. I hunt/ fish when I can even if I am deployed (US Military). I am beginning my Trophy hunting phase of life and have begun mounting my prizes. Previously it has all been for food. I am ecologically aware and treat the outdoors better than my house, like most of the folks here.
Thanks for the professional links.

Hi John,

Welcome to the podium of AH.com, & the hunters community , lots to learn & gather & lots to impart .. looking forward to your contribution....

Happy Hunting !!!!

Monish

Welcome to the forum. This is a truly wonderful website and I am sure you will enjoy your time here as I have.

Welcome to AH, John!! This is truly an amazing place with very kind people. I'm still new and have been reading as much as I can. As you noted, there is a wealth of info and knowledge here.

Scott

Welcome to AH John! Glad you are enjoying the site, I look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to AH. You should try out Africa. It's completely different to anything you have experienced.

Welcome to the forum John. You'll love it here, lot's of great people and great info.

nd

Welcome to the forum John you will enjoy it here and everything you need to know about trophy hunting you will find here.....

Hi John
Would like to welcome you to the site sorry it took me this long but we are still busy hunting.
Johan

Welcome John

Your in the right place I'm a retired SGM myself and once told an O6 that was giving me my In-briefing I don't pick my duty stations by what will advance my career but by what I can hunt, the career will follow by me doing my duty. Enjoy AH you will love it. Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross