Hello

Hound Man

Reaction score
I am a cattle rancher in sw Montana, U.S.. I am planning on bringing my daughter to Africa for a graduation present in June of 2017, interested in plains game and a buffalo for me.. I raise bluetick hounds and hunt coons and mountain lions. I hunt with traditional archery gear and rifle hunt.. thanks for the great forum..

gday houndman , werlcome to AH , enjoy the site

Welcome @Hound Man! Where in Montana do you live?

Welcome Hound man, enjoy the forum.

Welcome to AH, a lot of great outfitter on here to choose from for a hunt!

I am a cattle rancher in sw Montana, U.S.. I am planning on bringing my daughter to Africa for a graduation present in June of 2017, interested in plains game and a buffalo for me.. I raise bluetick hounds and hunt coons and mountain lions. I hunt with traditional archery gear and rifle hunt.. thanks for the great forum..

Hound Man: Welcome!

I am taking my daughter this year on a PG (plains game) hunt to the eastern cape of South Africa. The hunt is a graduation present and this will be her second hunt. We hunted Namibia last year and had a great time. So be forewarn, once you hunt Africa you'll want to do it again and again. I will post a hunt report in June, after returning from the hunt.

You live in a great spot. I love to elk hunt in Montana and have become good friends with a cattle rancher and hunting outfitter in the Paradise Valley, near Pray, MT.

Lots of great advice and deals on hunts to be found on this site.

Dave
375 Ruger Fan

Welcome to AH
Lets start planning that african hunting safari :P Elmer Fudd:

Welcome! Enjoy the site and planning your tip

Welcome to AH Hound Man! Please share some pictures of your Blueticks. Enjoy the site….

Welcome to AH.
You certainly live in good cat country.

Have fun planning your hunt.

Welcome!!!!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome Sir,
I am sure your daughter will love that!! Please be sure to drop us an email or PM on the forum to see what we have to offer for you and her!!
All the best
Gerrit

Welcome to AH, and enjoy the planning of your hunt !

Welcome to AH, Hound man. If you need any help regarding hunting our country, please don't hesitate to shoot us an email.

Take care, and all the best with your planning.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!