Hello!

Coriolanus

Reaction score
Finally convinced my wife that planning for an African safari is affordable if given some time. Looking for next summer or more likely, 2017. This seemed like a great place to start. Looking forward to learning a lot.

Welcome to AH! I grew up going to OC, MD in the summers, can just about taste the seafood at Phillip's!

Welcome!

This is a great place to start planning your first safari, and your second, and your third....

Welcome to AH Coriolanus! The hardest part is done (y), now have fun planning...

Welcome to AH.

Share some "trip" reports with her and you should be well on your way.

Good luck planning your "trip".

Welcome Coriolanus,
I hope you intend to bring her along and make it a couples safari...?

Welcome. It took Ann and I five years to decide to do it. Did it in 2011, New Zealand this year. Trying to figure out how to get back to Africa in 2016 or 2017.

Welcome @Coriolanus to AH. You have come to the right place for planning a hunting trip. If there is anything you would like to ask or need help with, just ask!
Enjoy the planning.

All the best
Jono

Welcome to AH, and enjoy the knowledge that is share on the site.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, good luck on the planning!

Welcome to a great community Coriolanus!

You past the most difficult hurdle..permission from the wife! Some of us are still not past it and are begging (trying to bribe) the wife's forgiveness from the last safari.

Good luck!

R.

Welcome to AH Coriolanus! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!
And congratulations for you. I am still working to convince my wife.:D
All the best from Romania,
Mihai.

Welcome ..... my wife stayed home ........think she would have liked it ...Oh Well ! Good luck and play safe !
Glen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,