Hello

Louiethearrow

Reaction score
Greetings From the Texas Gulf Coast. I am new to Forum. I joined to gain knowledge and information on African Hunting. I am to hunt Namibia in July with Bow & Arrow for Plains Game.......I am VERY excited to say the least. This will be my first trip to Africa. So I will be lurking about absorbing as much as I can and maybe asking a Question or two. Glad to be here

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to AH Louiethearrow! Namibia is a great bowhunting destination, you'll have a blast. We are glad to have you amongst us and feel free to ask questions.

Hi ! Louiethearrow, Welocome to the forum, as i have been a rifle hunter all my life I never had any experience in bow hunting, would like to be more apt at it.

Best wishes

Monish

Welcome to the forum. I come originally from Namibia and go back regularly. If you need to know anything about the country, packing list, hunting etc. check out my website (new updates coming soon) or contact me directly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross