Hello

Guster

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
New to forum, from Canada & looking for my first trip to South Africa in April 2017...;)

Welcome to the best forum.

Welcome to AH.

Perhaps you mean into Pieter at the Saskatoon show?

Ask away with the questions.

Welcome! Good to have you join us.

Welcome Guster! Have fun planning your first trip... I can promise it won't be your last...

Welcome to AH Guster!

Welcome to AH Guster. If you are nearby Toronto, be sure to drop by and say hello at the Toronto Sportsmen Show from 5-8 February.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome you have come to the right spot, these guys will tell you straight. Nice muley as well in your Avtar I take one lol

Welcome!!!

I f you already have a date picked out two years in advance you're in trouble! You might as well start planning that second safari now. :)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! You might want to start checking the threads from other guys with similar plans and then swing by the deals section.

Welcome to AH. This is a great place to learn and prepare for your safari, look through old threads of interest and ask questions. Lots of great PHs and hunters on here to help make your first safari go off without a hitch. If you don't already have a PH/outfitter booked, there are some really good ones on here. Your only regret will be that you haven't already gone to Africa.

Welcome to the site, you won't go wrong with the outfitters from here! Planning and dreaming of your safari is half the fun!

Welcome to AH, Guster!

Welcome to AH Guster! What animals are you planning for your first trip?

gday guster
welcome to AH
nice list so far , cobber....
lots of fun obtaining ,it .......

Welcome to AH. Love the mulie in your avatar. You may have to be careful here. Some of the great deals may push you into going sooner than what you thought. Bruce

Thanks for the welcome..... The decline of our Canadian dollar is one of the factors influencing my planning at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShelbyFogg

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross