Hello !

Sauer7x64

Reaction score
Hi from North Devon in England. Been watching with interest for a while thought I'd join. Hope to hunt in Africa one day but won't be for while with 3 kids at school, college and uni. Shoot mainly deer, red, roe and fallow but looking to have ago at boar, moose in Europe and anything I can afford in Africa sometime in the future. I am a one gun man, having just sold my .243 and bought a 7x64. The main reason for joining is find out as much as possible about the 7x64 and what other people are doing with theirs.
Steve

gday steve welcome and enjoy the site mate.
three kids to educate will be a well earned hunt when the time comes .
you should have heaps of info on your 7x64 as its a calibre that gets a fair mention on here
and the fellas that are using them seem happy with them

Welcome to AH Steve! Enjoy the site and feel free to share some pics of your hunts.

Welcome to AH, Steve!

Welcome to AH Steve! its great to have you onboard! lots of info here!

Welcome to AH, Steve !

Welcome to AH Sauer7X64! I'm sure you will enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross