Hello

mdslammer

Reaction score
Greets,

Just joined your forum. Looking forward to engaging conversation and learning a great deal from you experienced
hunters. Embarrassingly, I never really hunted before but I have hopes of changing that very soon.
So I'm sure I'll have some really "dumb/newbie" questions and ask your patience.

Regards.

MDslammer / Mark

welcome to AH, and better late than never ,and ask away or look on the site as you will find most of your questions have probably been asked, but fire away anyway. :)but beware of the Namborigine.....:biggrin2::beer:

Mark,

Welcome to AH. There are a bunch of good guys here who will be happy to help you with answers. Fire away.

Welcome to AH Mark, there is a great deal of information here to answer most of your questions. Great to have you here!

Thank you all for your kind welcome. I look forward to learning a great deal.

Mark

Welcome to AH, Mark !

Welcome to AH, mdslammer!

Welcome to AH Mark! Enjoy the hunting and ask all the question you want and the members of this fine site will try to answer them for you.

Greets,

Just joined your forum. Looking forward to engaging conversation and learning a great deal from you experienced
hunters. Embarrassingly, I never really hunted before but I have hopes of changing that very soon.
So I'm sure I'll have some really "dumb/newbie" questions and ask your patience.

Regards.

MDslammer / Mark

Welcome to AH Mark!! You know a great way to gain a lot of information, meet a lot of great people and have an otherwise fun weekend would be to attend the Dallas Safari Club convention in January. And if you choose to do so, you could even come to our 2nd Annual AH dinner. If you're married, wives are welcomed, there will be other wives there to share their perspective on the world of African safari hunting.

.....okay that latter part was a shameless promotion by the guy organizing this event, but a sincere welcome nonetheless!!

Welcome to AH Mark!! You know a great way to gain a lot of information, meet a lot of great people and have an otherwise fun weekend would be to attend the Dallas Safari Club convention in January. And if you choose to do so, you could even come to our 2nd Annual AH dinner. If you're married, wives are welcomed, there will be other wives there to share their perspective on the world of African safari hunting.

.....okay that latter part was a shameless promotion by the guy organizing this event, but a sincere welcome nonetheless!!

:rofl: Good try Phil :laughing:

Welcome to AH Mark!

Welcome and enjoy the site mark there's much to learn from these blokes

You've all been very gracious with your greetings. I do appreciate very much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois