hello

italian hunter

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Pierpaolo, I hunt in Europe especially roe and red deer.
I want to do a hunting experience in Africa, someone could suggest me how to organize the first trip?
My budget is, more or less, 5000 usd.
Thanks

Welcome to AH Italian hunter.

My first suggestion is to look in the deals section:

GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide

Contact any of the sponsors on the site and you should be able to get a Safari for plains game within your budget.

Welcome to AH Italian hunter! I'll send you a PM. Bob

Benvenuti Pierpaolo! Inizia cercando attraverso questo sito per tutte le informazioni sulla pianificazione vostro primo safari. La maggior parte suggerisce Sudafrica o Namibia caccia animali di pianura per il vostro primo viaggio e la dotazione di bilancio. Troverete la vostra pianificazione sarà la metà del divertimento del vostro prima caccia. Il fucile utilizzato per l'Europa andrà bene per il vostro safari (7mm-30 cal, ecc) I vostri colpi sarà probabilmente meno di 200 metri. Ci sono grandi agenti e allestitori qui su questo sito. Essi saranno lieti di mostrarvi caccia offerte all'interno del vostro budget. Se il prezzo economico comprende ciò che si dovrà pagare per la tariffa aerea sarà probabilmente cercando in 5 o 6 giorni di caccia con 3 o 4 animali, a meno che qualcuno può fare un buon affare per te. Sarete in corso la migliore avventura della tua vita, godere e la pianificazione.

Welcome Pierpaolo! Start by looking through this website for all the info on planning your first safari. Most suggest South Africa or Namibia plains game hunt for your first trip and budget allocation. You will find your planning will be half the fun of your first hunt. The rifle you use for Europe will be fine for your safari (7mm-30 cal, etc) Your shots will probably be less than 200 meters. There are great agents and outfitters here on this site. They will be glad to show you hunt offers inside your budget. If your budget price includes what you will have to pay for airfare you will probably looking at 5 or 6 days hunting with 3 or 4 animals, unless someone can do a very good deal for you. You will be going on the best adventure of your life, enjoy it and the planning.

Welcome to AH italian Pierpaolo!

Welcome to AH, italian Pierpaolo!

Welcome to AH, Pierpaolo, benvenuti !

Welcome to AH hope you enjoy the site as much as I have,,,, sure you will find a suitable outfitter on here.

My best always.

Hi,enjoy the site.With your budget you can do a very nice first trip to Africa,enjoy!

Benvenuti Pierpaolo, enjoy the site. There are a lot of fantastic folks on here that are more than willing to assist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross