Hello from Vermont!

sleeping giant

AH member
Reaction score
I heard about this site from a couple of hunters that I sat next to on the way to S.A. this past july.This was my 5th trip to Africa but far from my last!! I own and operate Gameheads LTD taxidermy in Shrewsbury VT, and have been in buisness for 27yrs. My studio puts out some of the highest quality work in the industry. we can be reached by email and our website is gameheadsltd.com.
good hunting!! Pete Lajoie

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Pete! Extra expertise in any area that involves hunting, is always welcome here on AH.com

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome!

Looking forward to your contributions here!

Welcome Pete! Glad to have you aboard.

welcome to AH pete, enjoy the site .
hope you bought the other hunters a beer, for revealing to you ,the best african hunters hand book on the net.......
look foreward to your contribution , and taxidermy photos.

Welcome to AH Pete!

Welcome Pete,

Please share some pictures of your work.

Maybe a story and pictures of one of your hunts.

Welcome to AH Pete! We would love to hear about your hunts in Africa with lots of Pics.

Welcome to AH Pete!

Welcome to AH, Pete !

Welcome to AH, Pete!

Welcome to AH @sleeping giant

It is great to have you on here, and encourage you to post some of your work on the forum for us to see. Also that of your last hunt, and perhaps a small story on where, how and with who? ;)

Warm regards,

IMG_0616.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a kudu that I shot several years ago with my good friend Leon Meyer( Cheetah Safaries S.A.) I won first place in the short hair/large animal catagory and second in the world large gameheads at the 2013 world taxidermy comp. Will post up more when time permits! Pete

Magnificent 51" Bull, Pete! Great work on an beautiful trophy.

Welcome to AH.
Do share some of your hunting stories and photos!!!

Welcome to the best forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross