Hello from Ukraine!

Best

Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I look forward to learning a lot from all of the seasoned AH veterans in this forum as I plan my first African Safari for this year. I've been to Africa many times but only armed with a camera and a fly-swatter. I've been an avid hunter for non-African big game for a few years now and also quite fond of bird hunting. I bought a compound bow last year and had big success with it already so I hope to expand on that trend in Africa this year. Anyway, I hope to meet up with you all in the forum sometime.

Kind regards,
Brian

welcome and enjoy the site brian
all the best on your african adventure dont forget to post your report with many pictures

Hallo Brian Enjoy the site and the planning on your hunt.
Johan

Welcome to AH Brian! you'll love Hunting in Africa a Bow hunters dream.

Welcome to AH Brian, I am sure you will get lots of info on here.
Happy hunting!

Welcome to the forum Brian, great group you've decided to join...

Welcome. Good luck with your bow hunt.

Welcome to the forum, Brian !

Welcome to AH Brian! Please share some hunting pictures from Ukraine in the Photo Gallery.

Brian

Welcome to AH...

Hi Brian welcome from Zaporozhye Ukraine. Please look at my thread on AH .This is a very good offer.Christmas/new year special offer Namibia

I visited this outfitter in November last year and they have quiet a number of blinds on this farm. I sat in one and watched a huge eland strolling lazily towards the water. Later the same happened and a gems buck come by.I could have taken 2 huge trophies that afternoon but I was there for fact finding. I know they also take there hunters on a day visit to Etosha National Park if time permits.Contact me for more information re Namibia. Apart from them I have other excellent outfitters.
Theo

Welcome to the best hunting site Brian.
You certainly must take your bow to africa, thats for sure.
From another newbie bowhunter.... :)

Welcome to AH, Brian!

Hi Brian
You will enjoy being armed with more than a camera and fly swatter!

Guys, thank you for the warm welcome to the forum. It has already been a great source of information for me (maybe even too much :)) and I am really looking forward to getting to Africa this year. AKMike in Cherkassy, I hope to hear about your Ukrainian adventures. Maybe we can do a Ukrainian safari with some of the other members residing in Ukraine.

Welcome Brian!

Welcome to the forum from another bowhunter! You will have a great time bowhunting Africa...it is addictive though!

I'm only here until the middle of the month then back to Alaska for us. This is our annual visit to family and friends.
The only hunting that I've managed here is a rabbit hunting trip several years ago. :( There are a couple of different kinds of deer ad hogs here from what I understand.
We plan on retireing here in a few years. By then I'll have a better idea of what the firearm laws are, I hope. This will be much easier to base out of for hunting trips to Africa later on. I would like to be able to bring some of my double rifles here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you