AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
QDMA, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
South Africa, North America, New Zealand, South America, Europe, Asian Pacific, Iceland
Hi to all,

I have been enjoying the site for a long time now, and I finally decided to join. This site was a fantastic source of information for me when were planning our family safari. I figured it was finally time to get in on the conversations.

Hello and Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH BSO Dave! Nice to have you on the posting side, please share your family safari and hunt with us.

Welcome!

If you've been lurking don't have to tell you what a great place this is.

Welcome. I'm up north of Tampa. John

It is with some reluctance that a VT Hokie welcomes a Cane to AH, but welcome nonetheless... :sneaky:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH!!

Phil,
I has been a rough few years to be a 'Canes fan, but we will be back....

We are also life-long Dolphins fans.... Talk about hard times to be a dedicated fan in South Florida....:(

Welcome Dave! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Phil,
I has been a rough few years to be a 'Canes fan, but we will be back....

We are also life-long Dolphins fans.... Talk about hard times to be a dedicated fan in South Florida....:(

The last few years under Frank have not been the greatest for VT, but with the new coach coming in......

gday dave ,welcome to AH

Welcome and we look forward to your stories and inputs.

Phil,
I expect both the Canes and the Fins to have new coaching staffs next year. Should make a big difference with the Canes. They have the talent... The Fins are another story... Problems across the board. That organization needs to be gutted.

I've been a hunter most of my life, but only 1 African Safari under my belt. It was an absolutely incredible safari and I hope to get back again soon.

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindiac

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg