Hello from Ontario, Canada

Another new member from the north. Welcome. Be safe.

Hello to all. I recently came across this site while doing some initial research for a possible trip to Africa, and have found it to be very useful and informative. I am a currently serving Army Officer in the Canadian Army and have hunted most of Canada, Texas and France. I will be deploying to DRC as part of the UN Contingent this August and when i have finished the tour would like to take my first safari to Africa with my spouse. I look forward to planning this safari and to chatting with all of the members on this site.

Dear adgunner

Welcome to this FORUM where you would gather lots of information in order to assist you in the planning process of a potential safari. Take time to participate in discussions and sharing your view.

Do not underestimate the value of the REFERENCES. Take time to contact the references to gather more information about an Outfitter and its operation.

Enjoy the planning process since it is a huge part of the safari.

Namibian greetings from Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois