Hello from Norway..

Thanks for all the kind words everyone...:)

Regarding flying to Africa....well who loves these long flights anyway, cramped and boring they are, though we europeans dont get jetlagged.....it must be murder to start an african adventure heavy jetlagged..

Thanks for all the kind words everyone...:)

Regarding flying to Africa....well who loves these long flights anyway, cramped and boring they are, though we europeans dont get jetlagged.....it must be murder to start an african adventure heavy jetlagged..

don't whether its the excitement or what, but l only feel jetlagged on the way home .
dread that flight , once we land back in oz ,always have a room booked close to the airport , and once in there , suck the sides in ,on a few cans ,and just shut down ,till the next day .
but only the return ,on the way there the flight doesn't seem so bad......

Welcome to AH sir! I put myself in the group with you.....want to go hunt Africa every year now!

Welcome to the forum Pondoro!
I see the Vikings are gathering in numbers here on AH. We have quite a few number of Norwegians that hunt with us every year.
Happy to have you join us here on Africahunting.com!

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Pondoro,
Im 62 years old and planning new /8th / expedition to Africa. I think about the hunt for buffalo or lion. You are young man . Africa is before you.
Witold

Witold, if my health permits it I will probably hunt Africa into my seventies...;)

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH @Pondoro

Glad you have decided to chime in, we have a fine group of very knowledgeable hunters and outfitters on the forum. Looking forward to your contribution.

My best,

Loodt Buchner

Good wishes.
Considered Uganda? Great Impala, Waterbuck trophies, besides Sitatunga, Leopard, Eland, Buffalo, Reedbuck, Oribi, Duilker, Watrhog and Hippo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross