Hello from Norway

Africa gets under your skin and tries to pull you back there all the time.

Good day Norway_woods!

Welcome to the best hunting site on the web. :) Looking forward to your positive contribution, and interesting questions.

Have a great day!

Welcome to the forum Norway-Woods,

There is plenty of good info and some great outfitters here for you.

Good afternoon Norway-Woods, Welcome to AH the absolute best hunting site on the web hands down, many great insights here and more knowledgeable info than can be found anywhere.

Welcome to the forums, there are plenty of great outfitters out there. Let me know when you are ready to head back and we'll set you up with one.

Velkommen skal du v誡e :)

Welcome to AH, Norway_woods !

Ha ha ha sounds so familiar (have the same Great problem of staying in the bush ) Have great deals Andri Fox Safaris - your gateway to hunting in Africa been a active professional hunter since 1995 and now the proud owner of andri fox safaris since 2004 and going strong , small and personal were i hunt most guys myself !! I can put together whatever your needs are sir , so let me know what you looking for and we make it happen together !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.