Hello from Northern California

Waterbuck

Reaction score
Hunted
SA
I recently returned from my first SA trip. I literally cannot wait to go back. I am really excited to plan another trip. For me , the trip was a learning experience first, then a hunt, then a vacation. I was able to spend time with a close friend of 41 years. That too made it a special experience. I joined the group to learn as much as I can and hear about your experiences in hopes of making my next adventure even more fulfilling .

Welcome to AH Waterbuck.
We are waiting for photos.
Good luck and all the best.
Witold

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Please share with us your hunt and pics as a hunt report, we would all love to hear more about it!

Welcome to the group. You're off to a good start here.

Welcome to AH Waterbuck. You came to the right place. Look forward to hearing how your first safari went in a report. Please share pictures if you have them.
Once you go on safari it seems that getting hooked on it is very easy.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH sir! Glad to have you join us. Please share a report and some photos from your recent trip. Is that a Golden Wildebeest in your avatar?

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH!

Share the tale of the first hunt when you get a moment.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Waterbuck!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, please share the story of your first safari!

Is that a Golden Wildebeest in your avatar?

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: and was wondering the same thing marius.....

29002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Waterbuck

And yes please tell us about the wildebeest.

Regards

Rouan

I recently (tonight) joined this site, so welcome from another new guy. From NorCal- my dad had a business for years in Lower Lake, which made the news recently by the building (which was sold years ago) burnt to the ground. Hoping to talk with you more- I guess this is considered talking. :<)

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross