Hello from North Dakota!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Greets' started by ndsnowman, May 9, 2009.

1. ndsnowman

ndsnowman New Member

Member of:
    SCI NRA
    I just found this site a few days ago and I am very impressed. I have only made one trip to Africa (Namibia in 2007) but I have plans to return with my wife next year. These plans are on shaky ground due to the economy and airfare increase, so we'll see.
    I look forward to meeting all of you and sharing your knowledge and adventures.

2. Skyline

Skyline AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Life Member, MLOA, DU, MWF, MTA
    Welcome to AH. It may take a while but things will improve. In the mean time, even if a guy can't afford it, at least this site is there to escape to and converse with like minded individuals.;)

Perhaps you will consider posting some pictures for everyone from your Namibia trip. Everyone on here appreciates grip and grin shots.:)

3. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    ndsnowman, Welcome to AH :), we're glad to have you. Look forward to hearing about your hunt in Namibia and hopefully your second safari in the near future...

4. ndbwhnter

ndbwhnter AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, SCI
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa
    welcome aboard ndsnowman. I'm from the great state of ND too. I live in the SE corner of the state near Lisbon, how about yourself? Looking forward to hearing about your past and future trips.

5. ndsnowman

ndsnowman New Member

Member of:
    SCI NRA
    Thanks Sky, Jerome and ndbh. I would gladly post some pictures if I could figure out how. My wife is the computer guru, I know just enough to be dangerous.

NDBH - I am in West Fargo, if you are ever in town and want to talk hunting, Africa, etc. just let me know. I would be happy to show you my pics and my stuff should be back from the taxidermist soon.

6. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    ndsnowman,
    Here is a link on How To Post Photos In The Forum. Should you still need my assistance I would be happy to help you post your pictures, also I can add pictures to a post that you have already done.

7. ndbwhnter

ndbwhnter AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, SCI
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa
    ndsnowman, sent you a PM.