Hello from North Carolina (better late than never)

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
Since I missed out on formally introducing myself on post # 1 on this site, I am doing it on post #1111.

My name is Charles and I live in North Carolina. I have thoroughly enjoyed this website for a few years now, but only began posting in 2015. I have had the pleasure of speaking with many of you over the phone, and many more through PM's.

I look forward to learning so much more from these forums as I already have, and look forward to interacting more in the future.

This website is truly amazing for getting information about hunting in Africa!

Best regards,

Charles

Welcome!

LOL!

:LOL: Welcome to AH Charles!

Since I missed out on formally introducing myself on post # 1 on this site, I am doing it on post #1111.

My name is Charles and I live in North Carolina. I have thoroughly enjoyed this website for a few years now, but only began posting in 2015. I have had the pleasure of speaking with many of you over the phone, and many more through PM's.

I look forward to learning so much more from these forums as I already have, and look forward to interacting more in the future.

This website is truly amazing for getting information about hunting in Africa!

Best regards,

Charles

We are glad to have you as part of the site Charles. Now that you have two safaris under your belt your perspective on things and experiences you have had will help others. Sometimes even the smallest details can be helpful. I have found the willingness of others to help me understand the ins and outs of African Hunting to be extremely valuable.
Welcome......even if it is post 1111 for you!

Thanks Charlie,

So much valuable knowledge and experiences to draw from here, glad to be here!

Hi Charles, welcome to AH !

Welcome Charles!

Welcome Charles...post#1111 was one of your better ones...:cry::LOL:

Welcome Charles...post#1111 was one of your better ones...:cry::LOL:

At least he did not wait until 11,000. Hard to figure a guy out in 1000 posts, but this post helped a lot.
:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the chuckle.

@BRICKBURN , one day I will also get to introducing myself...still trying to build up the courage.

Thanks guys!

Sorry it popped into my head.....

Haha

It seems a bit odd to have enjoyed your posts while you were in Africa and then your "hunting report" and now to bid you welcome. I'm sure stranger things have happened.

What the hell Charles - more than one way to skin a cat! Good thing everyone doesn't wait quite that long to intro themselves though.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Never to late to introduce yourself. Welcome and glad to see that you are enjoying this site
Happy hunting :P Elmer Fudd:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois