Hello from New York

NYBowhunter.com

Reaction score
Website
www.nybowhunter.com
Member of
Westchester County Bowhunters Association, New York Bowhunters Inc., Quality Deer Management Association
I was recently contacted by Hunting Africa and decided to check this site out. I run my own website NYBowhunter.com which focuses on bowhunting whitetail deer, black bear and turkey in NY. I don't have any plans for going to Africa in the near term, but it looks like something I'd enjoy one day in the future. I look forward to hearing some stories from the African bush. Here are a few from this past fall:

Whitetail Deer
DSCN0004.jpg

Eastern Wild Turkey
247.jpg

Red Fox
Fox1.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0004.jpg
    DSCN0004.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 247.jpg
    247.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Fox1.jpg
    Fox1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 114
Greetings from Manitoba! It is -46 outside right now, which makes working outside seem uninviting, so I am at the keyboard catching up on things I avoid when it is warmer outside. That is a nice looking little buck you arrowed, I imagine he tastes pretty good on the BBQ.

This is a very informative website and I think you will enjoy it.

Welcome on board bwana NYB... nice pics. You will definately enjoy Africa and there are a lot of bow hunting oportunities down here. Looking forward to sharing some hunting. Cheers for now,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,