Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC,DU
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, Zim, Cameroon
Yes, the city really exists, not just made up for a Merle Haggard song. I've been lurking here for a few weeks thanks to mistyping only one "o" in yahoo. Looking forward to the discussions here.

Been to Africa twice, hunted 3 countries. Lifetime goal is to hunt the spiral 9.

That is a hell of a goal.
Welcome to the posting side.

welcome to AH cable68
enjoy the site .
which 3 African countries have been them 3 ?
sounds like that goal, is well worth kicking,mate .

Already have the 4 "easier" spirals: greater kudu, nyala, bushbuck, and a common eland. 46 yrs old, so I think I have enough hunting years in me to take the remaining 5.

Hunted Namibia, Zimbabwe, and South Africa.

Welcome! Nice to have another okie on the site. So, you get that newfangled inteerneet thang way down there? Just kidding! If you are ever up towards Enid, pm me and maybe we can meet.

Welcome to AH know you'll enjoy it here... :)

My best always

Welcome Cable68! Don't know if you make it down to Dallas for the DSC Convention, but if you do we will be having our 3rd annual AH dinner on Saturday night and would love to have you there. Please see the section on the forum for AH Get Togethers.

Welcome to AH Cable68! Looking forward to having you with us!

Welcome to AH!

Howdy!

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your stories!

Welcome to AH. Glad to have you participating. If you want to share some photos of your spiral animals that would be great. Very impressive quest you are on.

Also glad to have another Okie. "Squares" in Edmond can have a ball too.

All the best.

Welcome to AH, Cable 68 !

Hi Cable

Welcome to AH, I am sure your expertise will fit right in.

Well, i have been through that funny town also...

What a Goal! Welcome!

hi cable68 welcome. now please tell me about the name Muskogee..........now i have asked its bound to be simple i know.......:whistle:

There was a country song called "Okie from Muskogee" by Merle Haggard from 1969 which is a little hard to explain. Part redneck anthem, par spoof of hippies,
part support of troops returning from Vietnam Nam. What it really means depends on your point of view.

hi cable68 welcome. now please tell me about the name Muskogee..........now i have asked its bound to be simple i know.......:whistle:

MUSKOGEE
Pronunciation (US):
87812.png

Dictionary entry overview: What does Muskogee mean?
MUSKOGEE(noun)
The noun MUSKOGEE has 3 senses:
1. a member of the Muskhogean people formerly living in Georgia and eastern Alabama and constituting the core of the Creek Confederacy
2. a town in eastern Oklahoma on the Arkansas River
3. the Muskhogean language spoken by the Muskogee
Familiarity information: MUSKOGEE used as a noun is uncommon.

Probably more info than you were looking for Mike.

Welcome to AH, Cable68! Great goal of getting all 9 spiral horns!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!