Hello from La$ Vega$

Gatvol

Reaction score
Member of
Life Member NRA, Life member California Rifle and Pistol Association, Desert Sportsmen/Las Vegas, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Ducks Unlimited, SCI
Refered to this site by some friends on www.flyafrica.info. Not an avid Hunter although I did nail a nice Impala this year near Settlers.. More into Guns and the ability to have them. Best of Luck to my friends on the SA National Team. Despite changes in SA, they seem to survive. If I can be of any help to my friends in SA, my email is available.

I do have at this time one question. Earlier this year a friend in SA needed some Forster reloading equipment. I had never heard of them. Most of us use RCBS, Dillon, etc. He said Forster was popular in SA. Is that true or is it just personal preference. Forster seems a bit pricey.

Welcome to the forum Gatvol, during many years I was also mainly interested in handguns and competition shooting.

After my first hunting trip to Africa, my priorities changed, now it s Africa hunting first.

So beware, this can be addictive.

Forster, makes some of the finest reloading on the planet.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Gatvol!

Welcome Gatties

Nice to now be able to chat to you here and on FlyAfrica

.308 (DualD)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross