Hello from Ivan Carter

Hallo Mr. Carter,

I know you joined here some years ago so, a belated welcome to you sir.
You are the real deal and we appreciate you.

Just now I watched your episode of "Carter's W. A. R.", in which you teamed-up with Richard Sowry in The Kruger Park, investigating rhino poachers.
A PH I have hunted with and have become friends with (Hannes Swanepoel) had introduced my wife and myself to Richard.

A few years ago we were fortunate enough to spend a day with Richard, learning much about the Park and his passion to catch those brutal robbers.
If I were a criminal, I would hate to have Richard trailing me through the bush.
He seems unstoppable.

The decent people of this world cannot thank you enough for your substantial efforts in bringing the truth about poaching in Africa (and the wealthy Aisians who are bank rolling these criminals) to main stream television.

You must go well.

Cheers,
Paul Ard (Velo Dog)
Anchorage, Alaska.
thank you so much for the kind words , yes indeed folks like richard are a rare treasure to conservation ...

You are welcome.
Credit where credit is due for both yourself and Richard - two Grand Warriors for the truth and salvation of nearly impossible to monitor African wild life.
It is a crying shame that your television work on bringing the truth about rhino poaching (and poaching in general) into the living rooms of the rest of our mostly naïve world cannot be rewarded with something at the level of a Nobel Peace Prize or a Hollywood Oscar for "Best Documentary", etc., etc., crying shame for sure.
I salute you and Richard Sowry (as well as any others out there who are not only battling the poachers themselves but also battling the ones broadcasting misinformation about world scale poaching).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross