Hello from Georgia, U.S.A.

Shan

Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Shannon and am interested in learning about African hunting. I have hunted game here in Georgia but am totally new to African hunting. I am interested most in Gambia. My second choice is Uganda. Good to be here!

Hello Shannon. Where are you in Georgia?

Shan

Welcome to AH...

if you do a search you will find some forum on the countries you are looking at...

Welcome Shan! Please don't hesitate to ask questions. I've only been to Africa once, so you never know who else will learn from your questions.

Hi Shannon,

Welcome to the forum , lots to learn , gather & impart here ....

Monish

Welcome to AH!

You have come to the right place to learn about Africa! Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum Shannon.

I must say, I am surprised by your choice of countries for a first safari, any particular reasons ?

Welcome to the forum Shannon. You defnitely came to the right place to do research. Please do not hesitate to mail if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site...

Jacques

I know people in both countries. I thought they would be a good place to start.

Welcome to AH Shan! you're doing the right thing by researching now, And you've come to the right place to get the info you need.

Welcome to AH Shannon!

The Republic of The Gambia, commonly referred to as The Gambia, Gambia, or Gambie in French, is a country in West Africa. The Gambia is the smallest country on mainland Africa, bordered to the north, east, and south by Senegal, with a short coastline on the Atlantic Ocean in the west. Gambia opened for hunting in 2001 and aside from hunting Warthog, the country mainly offers bird hunting of a variety of species such as Gambia Goose (Goose with a double spur), Sandgrouse, Guineafowl, Francolin, African Green Pigeon, Wood Pigeon and different species of Dove.

Welcome to the forum. I don't know much about hunting in Gambia but it will be interesting if you could keep us informed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross