Hello from England

Welcome to AH Jimbob! Enjoy the site.

Hey Jimbob,
well done on getting urrifle approved by the Firearms dept.
For the people who dont know about the UK gun laws...............well forget it. Lets just say it is a good achievement.
Do you ever shoot in East Anglia?

I have not shot in East Anglia yet. Id quite like to mind, I hear you have some cracking muntjac there :)

Lol I've gotta say I've never met an Englishman named Jim Bob. You sound like your from my neck of the woods. Welcome Jim Bob, and I hope you enjoy the site. Great group of folks here!

Well it'll all make sense when I tell you that the name was first coined by a Texan friend of mine and it stuck :)

Welcome, the planning and research stages of a trip are a lot of fun and generate excitement and anticpation.

LMAO I should have figured it out Jim Bob the only state that has twice as much :S Bs Flag: as Alaska!

Sorry Jimbob I was Making a joke about your texas friend. Texas is always bragging about how big everything is in Texas I like ribbing them once in a while because Alaska has over twice the land, twice the Lakes, twice the Islands, and twice the shoreline, only thing texas does have is twice the Bull. LOL just a joke I like Texas myself.

Welcome JimBob! You sound like a great addition here. You need to give your Texan buddy a British nickname and get him signed up on here as well!

Looking forward to hearing more of your future exploits with that gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!