Hello from Canada

Dogleg

Reaction score
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, argentina, Alaska, Australia, and of course Canada.
I just joined, and thought I should come to the front door and introduce myself. I'm a Canadian, enthusiatic hunter and incureable gun nut. I've hunted in Africa 4 times, Argentina, Alaska, and Australia, besides a few provinces and territories at home. Though it may appear to be doing this alphabetically, I am not really that organized.;)

Welcome to AH Dogleg! I am sure you will have lots of info to share! So with all of your hunting journeys, what was your favorite?

Thats a tough one. Elephants were my favorite species, but came on the worst trip of my life. Everywhere has something to offer, I try to roll with the punches, have some laughs, and collect experiences.

Welcome from another countryman.
Join in, look forward to your contributions.
Where you located Dogleg?

Welcome to AH Dogleg! Glad to have you as a member.

Welcome Dogleg to the Forums! We would love to hear some of your stories (some hell we would love to hear them all) and some pics of Your trophies as well.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll find a opportunity to participate, once I catch up on the reading.

Brickburn,
I'm in Saskatoon.

One more westerner in the mix.
Catch up and then start your own writing. I await the tales.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Dogleg! Have you been to Africa? Love to hear your stories. Please share them with us
Margie

Yes, twice to South Africa and twice to Zimbabwe. I'll be back for elephant again, and more buffalo. The buffalo thing took on a bit of life of its own in the last bit, and is cutting into Africa time. We just got back from Australia where I shot 16 of them, and just need a bison (if they count) to have buffalo on 4 continents. We did a muskox trip in April,(can I count them?) which was a different sort of experience. Sledding 76 miles on a frozen ocean to get to the hunting area, just to get pinned down by an arctic storm wasn't exactly the way I would have written the script. The trouble with "adventures" is their unpredictability.;)

Welcome to the forum, Dogleg !

Welcome Aboard
Good to have so much more new comers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross