Hello from California

seasidehunter

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
USA
Well, I'm not going to Africa anytime soon - but I DO get a chance at an Oryx in New Mexico USA.

just saying hello.

Sea Side

Welcome to AH...

We have many members that are in your boat...

join in and post some of your story's...

Welcome to the forum, you will love it here.

Dude...the best of luck on your oryx hunt. We all start somewhere.
Take your ipod along and play some African bush music as you stalk your oryx. At the end of the day light a campfire, open up a cold one and watch the sunset.

Welcome to AH.
Sounds like a reasonable facsimile.
Good luck on the Oryx hunt.

Welcome to the forum, Seasidehunter

Welcome Seasidehunter, and good luck on your hunt for Oryx in New Mexico!:thumb:

Good luck on your oryx hunt an welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH seasidehunter!

Welcome to AH seasidehunter! Be sure to post some pics of your Oryx hunt when you get them.

Dear Seasidehunter
Enjoy this forum and participating sharing your views and experiences. You never know what tomorrow hold...perhaps we could welcome you Namibia with our affordable prices and packages.

Welcome to AH!

Thanks for all the hellos and welcomes.

In addition to Oryx, I also drew a New Mexico Deer tag. I'm also excited about that. I got an archery Elk there in '10. New Mexico has been pretty good to me drawing tags.

View attachment 11132

here is a pic of that little bull - probably a 3 1/2 year old. Very exciting hunt.

Hunt story in brief - I was hunting alone 2 week season. Met up with some other hunters and was hunting 10th day of the hunt - a fellow hunter was gonna help me score a rag horn bull or even a cow. Hunted all day, stalked some - then we hear a big bull he had been hunting, so we after the bull for him. Called him in. He missed twice with a bow. circling to me - I finally took the 3rd shot and let the air out of him. Great hunt!!!!!

Hunting with the same guy for Oryx and Deer - also his son will go on the Deer hunt.

Hunting is always better with good friends, successful hunts, and good stories!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!