Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NWTF, NRA
Georgia that is:
I have been checking in on this site from time to time. Glad to see its taking off.
I am off on my first africa safari in 104 days. I need all the info i can get. Read lots of valuable information already.

Thunder head, I'm glad you converted from lurker to member... I think that you will enjoy yourself more! You may find that these next 104 days cannot pass quickly enough, though I truly think that this anticipation building up to your big safari is a great part of the journey. Where are you heading off to and what's on your wish list :D. Welcome.

Greetings Thunder head and welcome to AH. Jerome is right, we all know how the anticipation and preparation, building up to the hunt, is a big part of it. It is for any hunt, but especially so when an African Safari is the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am headed to the limpopo region of RSA. I will be bowhunting with Dries Visser safaris. As far as my wish list. I WANT IT ALL !!!!!!

Plainsgame in general. Since it is my first trip (and according to everyone who has been not my last) I am open to just about any mature animal. I realy want a big warty. I just love them piggies.

Thunder head,

Welcome aboard. I'm pretty new to the site too, but I am also going to Dries Visser Safaris. Unfortunately, I am not scheduled to go until next summer (2010). You'll have to post some pictures and let me know of your experience when you come back. I would appreciate any advice or pointers that you may have.

nd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you