Hello from an American in Ontario

Welcome to AH mw001! Some fine tropies can't wait to hear the story behind them.

mw oo1 they are fine trophies i really like the muleys welldone thanks for showing us :cool:

thats crazy brick , so have i got this right you can take a firearm right into the local post ofice show them what it is and just package it up and send it anywhere in canada ?
what about into the usa ?
surley not oveseas?
how about anywherei n the commonwealth ?

No you do not have to tell them what is in it.
Package it, stamp it and drop it off.
Mailed within Canada.
Export permits, required to the US, etc.

Welcome to AH mw, love those mulies!

Welcome to the forum :)

Numbers, Have all the guns you want. Buy them as you like now.

As said, Handguns are restricted as to use and you need a Restricted PAL certification and a Transport permit.
Basically target shooting at approved ranges.

Made all my friends in RSA jealous.

there not the only ones i can tell you. :laughing:

Welcome to AH mw001!
The fact that you're heading back to Africa is no news to us. We're all addicts here. Tell us more about your trip for the Buff.

Take Care,
Best Regards.
Marius Goosen

Welcome to the site, we would love to see pics of your previous plains game hunts. I am sure you will find the site very informative and full of great advise! Which part of SA did you previously hunt?

Welcome to the site, we would love to see pics of your previous plains game hunts. I am sure you will find the site very informative and full of great advise! Which part of SA did you previously hunt?

Hello Kelvin -

The area I was in was the East Cape Province. We flew to Bloemfontein and it was a few hours from the airport by land. In post #15 of this thread I posted just a small sample of the photos from the trip!

Welcome to AH mw001!
The fact that you're heading back to Africa is no news to us. We're all addicts here. Tell us more about your trip for the Buff.

Take Care,
Best Regards.
Marius Goosen

Although my father has done the booking, I know that we are headed to the Matetsi area of Zim. It will be the beginning of September. We're dreaming of the sites and sounds of what we hope will be a mostly wild Africa. Of course we're also dreaming of sneaking up in range of an old Dugga Boy and checking to see if we owe him any money :)

Hey, welcome to the site! I see you have hunted in Canada. I live in southwestern Ontario, and my dad, brother, grandfather and I are looking to hunt deer and coyote. If you know anywhere like Peterborough, or Long point Please let me or my Father Know. (his user name is Pheroze)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber